Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. The word "zoinks" is an exclamative interjection the popularization of which has been attributed to which character in the "Scooby Doo" universe?
2. Which of these pairs of "Z" words are most nearly synonyms?
3. Quagga is an interesting word, isn't it? Which of the following is most like a quagga?
4. Which of the following might be rated between one and six on the Beaufort Scale?
5. Which reality television series often features the Zingbot, whose mission is usually to deliver insults to participants before, during and after a competition?
6. Which "Z" is an annual plant that you might find in your garden, a community in West Virginia and a flower-class corvette of the Royal Navy, sunk in 1941?
7. An impi is a formation most associated with which of the following?
8. Zippers are handy things, aren't they? Whitcomb Judson is usually credited with having invented the original "clasp locker", but who patented an improved version in 1917?
9. Daddy was Frank and Mama was Gail, but they chose to name their kids Moon Unit, Dweezil, Ahmet and Diva. What was their shared surname?
10. In which country can you find the ziggurat known as Chogha Zanbil?
Source: Author spanishliz
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor trident
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.