Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which Robert famously starred as a criminal in both 'The Sting' and 'Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid'?
2. During a significant portion of his life, rebellious reggae singer Bob Marley identified as a Rastafarian.
3. Which of these films did Robert Zemeckis NOT direct?
4. Which British Bob was known for such comical one-liners as "Silence is not only golden, it is often misquoted" and "When I first said I wanted to be a comedian, everyone laughed. They're not laughing now."?
5. Who was renowned for his charismatic portrayal of the Emergency Medical Hologram in the seven seasons of 'Star Trek: Voyager'?
6. Peaches, Pixie and Fifi Trixibelle were the inimitably named children of which magnanimous Irish singer-songwriter?
7. Dedicated to his craft, who gained 60 pounds for his portrayal of Jake LaMotta in 1980's release of 'Raging Bull'?
8. Which host of 'The Newlywed Game', that first aired in 1966, went on to become a newlywed himself after marrying Irma Brown in 1969?
9. White rapper Vanilla Ice's nickname was coined by his peers in his teen years, much to his chagrin. What was his birth name?
10. Jazz hands, hats and 'Chicago' were all strongly associated with which pioneering choreographer?
Source: Author malik24
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor skunkee
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.