Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. McLean Stevenson left his popular series for what he hoped would be a successful leading role in his own sitcom. How did his character in the former die?
2. The death of actor Michael Conrad during the fourth season of his series meant that his character, Sgt. Phil Esterhaus also had to die. What was the series, during which Esterhaus almost always admonished his charges to "be careful out there"?
3. Although he was a minor character, Mr. Heckles provided many laughs in the five episodes of "Friends" in which he appeared between 1994 and 1996. What was found in his hand when his body was discovered?
4. Did anyone ever really die in "LOST"? Even though he was to reappear in the alternate reality of the final season, Charlie's apparent death at the end of the third season upset many of his fans. What message did he manage to convey to Desmond before drowning?
5. Many characters in "Desperate Housewives" had the final curtain drop for them long before the series ended in 2012. Of the following, which one was NOT shot?
6. When the star of "8 Simple Rules...for Dating my Teenage Daughter" died unexpectedly during the second season, an off-screen death was written in to explain the character's absence. Who was the actor who played Paul Hennessy, who went out to buy milk and didn't come home?
7. The original "CSI Miami" cast included Rory Cochrane as Tim "Speed" Speedle. Which of Speed's habits contributed to his death in the third season episode "Lost Son"?
8. In the Canadian-made series "Flashpoint", the Strategic Response Unit (SRU) of a large city often managed to resolve a situation without bloodshed. In the episode "One False Move"(September 2009), however, they lost a member of their team. How was Lewis Young (Mark Taylor) killed?
9. Fran Fine's ex-boyfriend Danny Imperiali only appeared in two episodes of "The Nanny", both in the first season. In the fourth season episode "Danny's Dead and Who's Got the Will?", Fran attended Danny's funeral and talked to someone who gave her reason to question her place in Maxwell's life. With whom did she converse?
10. Which character, who died as the series "Six Feet Under" started in 2001, continued to appear in flashbacks, dreams and visions throughout the series and was played by Richard Jenkins?
Source: Author spanishliz
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor ladymacb29
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.