Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What landmark restaurant sits at the corner of Highway 120 and U.S. 41 in Marietta?
2. Who was elected mayor of Atlanta in 2001?
3. How many times were the Braves in the World Series in the 1990's?
4. Stone Mountain near Atlanta contains the world's largest relief carving, depicting three heros of the American Confederacy.
5. What famous Atlanta journalist said of General Sherman that he was an able military man, but "a might careless about fire".
6. Which Atlanta university is consistently ranked among the top ten in the nation for its College of Engineering?
7. What year was the novel "Gone With the Wind" published?
8. The Coca-Cola soft drink was first bottled in Atlanta in 1899. True or false?
9. What is the name of Atlanta's "Main Street"?
10. Before becoming Atlanta, the city had two other names. What were they?
Source: Author elisabethg
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor minch
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.