Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What is this flower, named as Georgia State Flower in 1916?
2. What is this animal that is the State Reptile of Georgia as well as the State Tortoise of Florida?
3. What onion is the State Vegetable of Georgia?
4. The Brown thrasher is well-known for which of these things?
5. What is the State Mineral of Georgia, which is mined in Fannin County, Georgia?
6. What deer is the State Mammal of Georgia?
7. Which large tree was named the Georgia State Tree?
8. Can you come up with the State Marine Mammal?
9. Known as the Peach State, Georgia is the largest producer of peaches in the world.
10. The State Fish of Georgia is the Large-mouthed bass.
Source: Author dcpddc478
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.