Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What was the first place outside of Asia to house whale sharks?
2. The last stop on the tour before the gift shop is an area where guests can sample regional sodas from all over the world, including some very unusual flavors. But be careful - a lot of soda gets spilled and the floor is very sticky. What is this tourist attraction?
3. Where can you see giant pandas, as well as one of the largest gorilla populations in North America?
4. Where can guests see how a real news television station works?
5. Where can visitors see dinosaur skeletons, an IMAX theater, and the fauna and flora of Georgia?
6. The 30 acres of this site include smaller areas such as the Dorothy Chapman Fuqua Conservatory, the Fuqua Orchid Center, the Upper Woodland, the Storza Woods, and the Children's Garden. What is this tourist attraction?
7. Founded in 1905, what site boasts over 11,000 works in its permanent collection, and places an emphasis on Southern self-taught art?
8. What attraction features exhibits on the Civil War, the development of Atlanta, Southern Folk Art, and the 1996 Centennial Olympic Games?
9. On most summer nights, this site has a laser light show with music and fireworks. Come early to find a seat on the lawn and bring a blanket to sit on. What is this tourist attraction?
10. Where can Atlanta visitors find roller coasters and other amusement rides?
Source: Author jcpetersen
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Pagiedamon
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.