Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which city was the capital of Georgia during the U.S. Civil War?
2. Which Atlanta author penned "Gone with the Wind" and has a local tourist destination in his or her honor?
3. How many states border Georgia?
4. Which Georgia city is called the second-oldest city in the U.S.?
5. Which Atlanta tourist destination holds the distinction of being one of the world's largest batholiths?
6. Which major interstate hiking trail begins in the north Georgia mountains?
7. Which Georgia city was the site of the first United States gold rush in 1828?
8. In which Georgia city can you tour Franklin D. Roosevelt's "Little White House"?
9. In what Georgia city was the first Masonic Lodge in the U.S. founded?
10. Georgia Institute of Technology--also known as Georgia Tech--has held the distinction of a unique sports record. What is it?
Source: Author nahs386
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Pagiedamon
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.