Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. The east end of River Street is where you will find The Waving Girl statue. What was the real Waving Girl's name?
2. The statue of Casimir Pulaski is NOT located in Pulaski Square. In what square will you find it?
3. Which "lost" historic square was refurbished, featuring a statue of Johnny Mercer, a play fountain, and an enormous underground parking garage?
4. The Globe, located at DeRenne Avenue and White Bluff Road, was once a storage tank for what?
5. What street separates East from West in downtown and midtown Savannah, Georgia?
6. Which street marks the beginning of the Historic District in Savannah?
7. The southwest end of the Colonial Park Cemetery has a clearing that was once used for what?
8. Which of the following companies has historically employed the largest number of people in Savannah, Georgia?
9. Which movie was NOT filmed in Savannah?
10. In Savannah's early days, which religious group was banned from Savannah?
Source: Author aufderflucht76
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Pagiedamon
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.