Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. In Kennesaw, a town in Cobb County, Georgia, every head of household must own a firearm.
2. In the State of Georgia, you could spend many years in jail and have a large fine if you put a ________ in your bathtub?
3. In what Georgia city is it illegal to throw rocks at birds?
4. Is it illegal to put an ice cream cone in your back pocket on Sundays in Atlanta?
5. In Atlanta, it is illegal to tie a ________ to a telephone pole?
6. Joanna Troutman of Crawford County, Georgia designed the first Texas flag.
7. In 1995, the Georgia Assembly designated Georgia as the _________ Capital of the World?
8. In what central Georgia town was Coca-Cola inventor John Pemberton born?
9. How many cities have served as capitals of Georgia?
10. There are more than 50 streets in Atlanta that have the word "Peachtree" in their names.
11. What was the original name for Atlanta?
12. What town in Georgia, first called Wellston, became the eighth largest city in Georgia in only 42 years?
13. What Athens, GA oak tree is a legal landowner?
14. What is the largest single employer in the state of Georgia?
15. From what town did Charles Lindbergh take his first solo flight?
Source: Author Catman072
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor minch
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.