Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What Brazilian state, home to the city of Recife, includes the beautiful Fernando de Noronha archipelago?
2. One of Mexico's southernmost states, which of these is home to the Mayan city of Palenque and the Guatemalan border?
3. Found on the island of Borneo and surrounding the nation of Brunei, which Malaysian state would you visit to reach the city of Kuching?
4. Bordering Bavaria, which Austrian state, home to several Olympic Games, is headed by the city of Innsbruck?
5. One of the least-populated in the country, which U.S. state is home to Grand Teton National Park?
6. Found in the far east of Sudan, which of these states contains the granite Taka Mountains in its capital?
7. Depicted is Nambung National Park, a short distance south of the town of Cervantes in which Australian state?
8. Which of these Venezuelan states contains the remote Salto Ángel in Canaima National Park?
9. Resting on India's Malabar Coast, which of these states known for its canals and waterways is home to the city of Thiruvananthapuram (formerly Trivandrum)?
10. Dresden is the capital of which German state containing the Elbe River (which actually starts across the border in the Czech Republic)?
Source: Author kyleisalive
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.