Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. This reservoir is built over the Sanaga River in Cameroon. Can you work out its name from the pictured clue?
2. This reservoir in Ethiopia is built across the Awash River. Can you work out its name from the pictured clue?
3. Can you work out the name of this dam in South Africa from the pictured clue given?
4. The beautiful country of Madagascar has this dam built on a river of the same name there. Can you work out its name from the suggested photo clue?
5. This reservoir is the largest of its kind in the island nation of Mauritius. The pictured clue should reveal its name. What is it?
6. This large reservoir in Hong Kong was the first in the world to create a lake from the arm of an ocean. Can you work out its name from the pictured clue?
7. This dam can be found in India where is spans the Kaveri River. Can you name it?
8. Located in Syria, this dam is constructed on the part of the Euphrates River that flows through their country. Can you work out its name from the pictured clue?
9. Found in Cumbria, England, this reservoir was constructed to supply the nearby industries in Teesside. What is its likely name?
10. This dam was built on the Colorado River in the US, on the border between the states of Arizona and Nevada. Can you name it?
Source: Author Creedy
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Tizzabelle
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.