Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which term is used in Southeastern Australia (from north of Sydney, southwards to Melbourne) for Aboriginal people?
2. Melbourne is the birthplace of which three fantastic sports?
3. A pot is a ___ ounce glass of beer.
4. A schooner metric holds 425 ml of what typically Australian beverage?
5. Which of these Australian cities is the furthest away from another city with a population of at least 100,000 people?
Source: Author Quacker
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor minch
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.