Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What is the highest mountain of Austria?
2. Which river flows through Austria from west to east, through the capital and ends in the Black Sea?
3. How many of the nine federal states have the word Austria in their name?
4. Which of the following countries does not border Austria?
5. Which of these federal states does not border Italy?
6. In which city is the Stephansdom located?
7. When did Austria become a member of the EU?
8. Which two lakes are located at the far eastern and western borders of Austria?
9. Which of these cities was a European "Capital of Culture" in 2003?
10. Which of the following sights would you not find in Austria?
Source: Author Kathi192
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Exit10
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.