Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Austria borders France.
2. Vienna is Austria's capital, but which city is the SECOND biggest one?
3. Austria is situated in the Alps, so it has a good share of mountains. Which one is the highest in Austria?
4. Besides the ÖVP (Austrian People's Party), there is a second party which rose to power during the elections in 1999. Which one?
5. Austria has never had a navy.
6. Which one of these famous tourist attractions is NOT located in Vienna?
7. Grapes are grown in Vienna.
8. Which one of these was a successful Austrian humorist and actor?
9. Of the states which form Austria today, which one was acquired last?
10. What was the real title of "Sisi", the one time empress of Austria?
Source: Author Saruman2
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor minch
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.