Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which is the largest city in Vorarlberg?
2. Which famous writer once attended a boarding school in Feldkirch, Vorarlberg?
3. What is the name of the castle in Feldkirch?
4. A Vorarlberg ticket will allow you to travel around the whole state using trains and buses. You can also travel to three other countries with this ticket. Which countries are these?
5. What is the name of the famous lake that Bregenz is built on the shores of?
6. There are five cities in the state of Vorarlberg. Four of them are Feldkirch, Bregenz, Dornbirn and Bludenz. What is the fifth?
7. What is "Fohrenburger"?
8. What is the highest mountain of Vorarlberg?
9. The world's biggest Rolls Royce museum is located in Vorarlberg. Where abouts is it?
10. There is a tower in Feldkirch named the 'Cat's Tower'
Source: Author beee
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor minch
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.