Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. How many countries does Austria border?
2. Which of these sentences best describes Austria?
3. How many provinces is Austria divided into?
4. The 2002 estimated population of Austria was 8,169,929, giving the country an overall population density of 97 persons per square kilometre.
5. What is the official language of Austria?
6. The national currency of Austria was the ________________.
7. What is Austria's largest city?
8. Most of the people of Austria are:
9. When was Austria's state flag adopted?
10. Enough of difficult questions! Time for an easy one: Is Austria a landlocked country?
Source: Author me07
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor minch
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.