Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which of these cities was the capital of India on January 1, 1900?
2. Which is the second biggest country in the world?
3. Which country was divided into two in 2011?
4. Shahjahanabad was the former name of which Indian city?
5. Which continent does NOT have any BIG deserts?
6. Which continent has the most countries in it?
7. What is the area of Vatican City?
8. Where is the city Genoa situated?
9. Where is Diamond Harbour situated?
10. Which is the seventh biggest country in the world?
Source: Author Soham_Roy
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Tizzabelle
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.