Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. I am number ten on the survey as one of the happiest nations in which to live. My geographical location is northwest Europe, and I border the North Sea. My people have also made me famous for their love of waffles and chocolates. Can you guess which country I am?
2. I came in at number nine on the survey. I am a country in Northern Europe and the world's fourth largest oil exporter. I claim Oslo as my capital. What country am I?
3. Coming in at number eight, I am an island country located in the southwestern Pacific Ocean region, and consist of the North and South Islands. I am also the birthplace of bungee jumping. What country am I?
4. At number seven, I am an Alpine country and a founding member of the League of Nations. My people also founded the international charitable organization called the Red Cross. My famous mountain, The Matterhorn, stands in Valais. Do you think you know which country I am?
5. It is not surprising that I stole the number six spot on the survey! I am a country that extends from the Atlantic Ocean to the Pacific Ocean, and northward into the Arctic Ocean. My largest city is Toronto. Which huge country am I?
6. I was honored to receive fifth place in the survey. It is no wonder, seeing the lush, green beauty of my land. I am also popular for Guinness beer. Can you recognize which country I am?
7. In this international survey, I placed fourth as the happiest place in which to live. I am known worldwide for my most popular tourist destination, the Ice Hotel. Which Scandinavian country am I?
8. Located in Northwestern Europe, I topped number three in the survey. I have twenty national parks and a clever water system known as The Delta Works. What country am I?
9. The international survey chose me as their number two winner. I have an abundance of lakes, islands, and wildlife. In 1952, I hosted the Summer Olympics. Can you guess which happy nation I am?
10. I am the grand prizewinner at number one! I am the smallest country in Scandinavia. Can you guess the nation that 2008 studies have shown to be "the happiest place in the world to live"?
Source: Author lilady
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Pagiedamon
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.