Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which rivers are most closely associated with Launceston in Australia?
2. Adjoining Launceston's Town Hall is which public space?
3. Launceston's show grounds are located in which suburb?
4. Millions of years ago the South Esk River once flowed along a different course to today. Which street is now built over the ancient river's path?
5. Which of these suburbs is built over a swamp?
6. If you were standing in Kings Meadows, which direction would you need to travel to reach the CBD?
7. Launceston was named after another town called Launceston in England. Whereabouts in England is this original Launceston located?
8. Where is Launceston Airport located?
9. Which of the following is not located in the Launceston Municipality?
10. If you walked into a shop on the corner of St John and Brisbane Streets, where would you be?
Source: Author blacksylph
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Exit10
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.