Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which best describes Tasmania?
2. How many cities does Tasmania have?
3. Which of the following native animals will you never see wild in Tasmania?
4. George Town, situated on the Tamar River in north eastern Tasmania, is the oldest town is Australia.
5. What is a Tasmanian devil?
6. Which climate type best describes Tasmania?
7. What is the famous Tasmanian marsupial thought to be extinct but sometimes rumoured to exist in remote bushland?
8. At 190 metres, this is the deepest lake in Australia.
9. Opium poppies can be legally grown in Tasmania.
10. Which mountain is not found in Tasmania?
Source: Author Sallyo
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Exit10
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.