Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. We're in the south at a popular tourist attraction. Rich in history, reportedly haunted and the site of a devastating shooting massacre in 1996. Where are we?
2. This penal settlement has become a tourist attraction. A natural feature that attracts tourists are the Painted Cliffs. Where are we?
3. If you registered your car in Tasmania after the mid nineties and got a brand new set of license plates, what slogan would be printed on them?
4. It's late winter and you fancy a trip to the snow for a little skiing. Where should you go?
5. I am a town located on the North West coast of Tasmania, between the towns of Penguin and Forth. Which town am I?
6. 'The Nut' is the name given to a large headland. At 152 metres it dominates which town that huddles beneath it?
7. If you wanted to visit a seahorse farm, where should you head?
8. Which of the following is not in Tasmania?
9. I am a small town 49 km north of Hobart. Until 1840, I was known as Green Ponds. Which town am I?
10. I am a town situated on the South Esk River. I was originally known as Collins Hill. I was once home to John Kelly whose son Ned achieved fame as a bushranger. I am 20km south of Launceston and was named after the surveyor and painter George William Evans. Which town am I?
Source: Author blacksylph
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Exit10
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.