Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What is the largest state in Australia in terms of land area?
2. What is the name of the mountain range inland from the east coast of Australia?
3. What is the name of the large monolith in the centre of Australia?
4. What is the name of the major river system of Australia?
5. What is the largest lake in Australia?
6. The Swan River flows through which Australian city?
7. What is the eastern-most point of mainland Australia?
8. In which Australian state or territory can you visit the town of Charters Towers?
9. What are the names of the Great Lakes of New South Wales?
10. What is the highest mountain on Lord Howe Island?
11. How many countries in the world have a larger area than Australia?
12. The word Nullarbor comes from which language?
13. At the beginning of the twentieth century, what city in Australia had the largest population?
14. In which Australian state are these areas noted for their wineries? McLaren Vale and Barossa Valley.
15. What was the middle name of Surveyor-General George Goyder?
Source: Author buguru
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor minch
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.