Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. The city of Dusseldorf lies on the site where the Dussel River meets which other European river?
2. The Dusseldorfer Schauspielhaus and the Deutsche Oper am Rhein are two examples of the city's what?
3. The NRW Forum is a museum in Dusseldorf dedicated to what?
4. Dusseldorf is subdivided into ten districts that are called what?
5. Though Dusseldorf is the capital of North Rhine-Westphalia, it is not the largest city in the state. Which rival city is the largest in North Rhine-Westphalia?
6. The borough of Hafen is traditionally said to be home of which industry in the city?
7. If you want to reach Dusseldorf by car, you will likely arrive on one of the German Autobahns. Which German Autobahn would not be a good choice to drive on since it does NOT come near Dusseldorf?
8. What exactly is the Konigsallee, which is the busiest of its kind in Germany?
9. Which building is the tallest in Dusseldorf and is also the world's largest digital clock?
10. Dusseldorf boasts its own airport with the IATA code DUS. Which of these best describes this airport?
Source: Author Joepetz
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Pagiedamon
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.