Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which of these four remarks is NOT true?
2. Indonesia was formerly known as what?
3. In the period 1942-1945, the country was occupied by what other country?
4. In what year did Indonesia celebrate 60 years of independence?
5. Which countries have an official land boundary with Indonesia?
6. Indonesia has an estimated number of 6,000 inhabited islands. But what is the estimated total number of islands?
7. The Indonesian flag is similar to the flag of what other country?
8. Jakarta is the capital of Indonesia.
9. What is the main religion in Indonesia?
10. On what island is Jakarta?
Source: Author Vermic
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Pagiedamon
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.