Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Indonesia's motto is "Bhinneka Tunggal Ika". When it is translated to English, what does it mean?
2. Indonesia share land borders with three countries. Out of these four countries, which country does Indonesia NOT share a land border with?
3. Indonesia has thirty-three provinces and four provinces have special status. Special status means more privileges and more independence from the government. The four special provinces are Aceh, Yogyakarta, Jakarta and _______.
4. In terms of land area, Indonesia is the world's sixteenth-largest country. Out of these four countries, which country has the amount of land area most similar to Indonesia?
5. Indonesia has the world's most populous island. What is the name of the island?
6. Indonesia has many natural resources. Out of these four, which natural resource is not one of Indonesia's major ones?
7. Indonesia is the world's most populous Muslim nation. What is Indonesia's third largest religion group?
8. Forms of dance in Indonesia are very popular. Out of these four choices, which dance is a sacred ritualised dance of Java connected with the palaces of Yogyakarta and Surakarta?
9. The largest lake in Indonesia is Lake Toba. In which island is it located?
10. The island of Sumatra is dominated by a mountain range called "Bukit Barisan". What does "Bukit Barisan" mean?
Source: Author kaung30
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor minch
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.