Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. The world's largest island on a lake on an island is in Indonesia. Where is this?
2. One of the biggest volcanic eruptions in recent times was that of Krakatoa (Krakatau in Indonesian) in 1883. Where was Krakatoa?
3. The volcano Tangkuban Perahu is visible from which city in Java?
4. The Balinese people are a religious minority in Indonesia. What is their religion?
5. What is the Wallace line?
6. Komodo Island is famous for an animal named after which mythological creature?
7. On which island were remains of a possible diminutive human species, nicknamed hobbits, found?
8. The nutmeg tree is native to which group of small islands in Indonesia?
9. What is the highest mountain in Indonesia?
10. Which of the following is not native to Papua?
Source: Author bingleyausten
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor minch
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.