Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What blossom was named, in 1903, the State Flower of Kansas?
2. What is the other name for the Barred tiger salamander, the State Amphibian of Kansas?
3. What color is most galena, the State Mineral of Kansas?
4. Which one of these fish was named the State Fish of Kansas?
5. In 1955 the State Animal of Kansas was named to be the American Bison.
6. In 1903, which of these birds was named the State Bird of Kansas?
7. What common insect is the State Insect of Kansas?
8. Which large tree was named the State Tree of Kansas in 1937?
9. The State Gemstone for Kansas is Jelinite Amber.
10. In 1985 which one of these turtles was declared the State Reptile of Kansas?
Source: Author dcpddc478
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.