Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which famous person is the city of Jacksonville named after?
2. Which two college football teams play in Jacksonville each October in a game dubbed "The World's Largest Cocktail Party"?
3. Which classic American rock band hails from Jacksonville?
4. Which event in 1901 resulted in the destruction of most of inner city Jacksonville?
5. What strange occurrence was recorded in Jacksonville on December 22nd, 1989?
6. Which region of Florida is Jacksonville a part of?
7. What did Jacksonville become in 1968?
8. Which building became the tallest structure in Jacksonville when it was built in 1990?
9. Which major cultural event is held every April in Jacksonville?
10. Which amusement park is located at Jacksonville Beach?
Source: Author hews
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor zh1322
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.