Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What is Kentucky's state bird?
2. What is the state flower?
3. What is Kentucky's state tree?
4. What is the state wild animal?
5. What is the state fish?
6. How many states border Kentucky?
7. What is Kentucky's highest point?
8. The name Kentucky comes from an Indian word?
9. Frankfort has always been the state capital?
10. Kentucky's state motto is "United We Stand"?
11. What year did Kentucky become a state?
12. The Hatfields and the McCoys were from Kentucky?
13. There is a town in Kentucky named Monkeys Eyebrow?
14. Loretta Lynn was born in 1935 in what part of Kentucky?
15. What is Kentucky's most famous cave?
Source: Author Morrigan716
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor minch
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.