Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Though their names might suggest otherwise, the beautiful towns of Lugano and Locarno are not found in Italy, but in what other European country?
2. Which of these island names refers to the largest and most populous island in the Philippines?
3. Lizard Point is mainland England's southernmost point. In which county is it located?
4. Which of these "L" mountains is the world's second-highest active volcano?
5. La Guajira Desert lies in the northeastern part of which South American country, known for its high biodiversity, beautiful coastline and great coffee?
6. In which African country would you find the magnificent ruins of the ancient Roman city of Leptis Magna?
7. The northern part of Lake Ladoga lies in which autonomous Russian republic, formerly part of Finland?
8. Which of the following is the name of both an archipelago and a body of water in South Asia?
9. In which of these mountainous regions of Europe would you find the headwaters of the Loire River?
10. Which of these "L" cities in the USA is NOT a state capital?
Source: Author LadyNym
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.