Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What is the county seat of Cumberland County?
2. Cumberland County borders the Susquehanna River.
3. Which of the following is NOT a township in Cumberland County?
4. Which of these high school mascots belongs in Cumberland County?
5. How many county commissioners does Cumberland County have?
6. Cumberland County is bordered by two mountain systems, South Mountains and which other chain?
7. There are no state parks or forests in Cumberland County.
8. Which of the following is NOT the name of a library in the Cumberland County Library System (CCLS)?
9. The center of the Appalachian Trail is closest to which Cumberland County town?
10. Ramp's Bridge, the only covered bridge in Cumberland County, is located just outside of which town?
11. Which of the following is NOT included in the flag of Cumberland County?
12. There are ___ boroughs and ___ townships in Cumberland County.
13. On which of these interstates can you NOT drive in Cumberland County?
14. The Two Mile House is located two miles from Carlisle on which road?
15. Which of the following newspapers is NOT printed in Cumberland County?
Source: Author mattwill
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor minch
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.