Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Tom Ridge left the office of Governor of Pennsylvania to fill which post?
2. Who founded the colony of Pennsylvania?
3. Which university, a leader in meteorology and turf grass sciences, can be found in State College?
4. Which of the following is a true statement?
5. Which of following is true regarding the Pennsylvania Turnpike?
6. Where is the Little League World Series played?
7. What is the name of the famous groundhog from Punxsutawney?
8. Which of the following is not a town in Pennsylvania?
9. In which county is Pittsburgh located?
10. Which of the following events took place at the Battle of Gettysburg?
Source: Author PSURef21
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor minch
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.