Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. North Dakota's state motto is "Liberty and Union"?
2. What is North Dakota's state bird?
3. What is the state flower?
4. What is the state fish?
5. What is North Dakota's state grass?
6. North Dakota's state fossil is petrified wood?
7. What is the state tree?
8. What is the state beverage?
9. What is the name of the state song?
10. Where is the North Dakota state fair held?
11. What is North Dakota's highest point?
12. Where is North Dakota's geographic center?
13. What is the average daily temperature in July?
14. What is the average temperature in January?
15. There is only one national park in North Dakota?
Source: Author Morrigan716
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor minch
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.