Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which river flows through Denver, Colorado?
2. The Missouri River flows through how many state capitals?
3. Which river flows through Salem, Oregon?
4. Which river flows through Boise, Idaho?
5. The North Canadian River flows through which state capital?
6. Des Moines, Iowa, lies at the confluence of the Des Moines and what other river?
7. The 1,450-mile-long Colorado River does not flow through any state capital. However, there is another, much shorter, Colorado River, which does. Which capital does this shorter Colorado flow through?
8. How many state capitals does the Mississippi River flow through or by?
9. Topeka, Kansas, lies on which river?
10. Lake Wingra lies inside of which state capital?
Source: Author chessart
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor minch
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.