Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. It may be the longest river in Canada, but it's only the eleventh longest in the world.
2. The confluence of these two rivers is at 'The Forks' in Winnipeg, Manitoba.
3. This river runs through the capital of Alberta.
4. Vancouver, B.C. is at the mouth of this 1,325 kilometre long river.
5. What is the name of the river that runs through the nation's capital that bears the same name as the city?
6. This large city is located on islands in the St. Lawrence River.
7. The border between Canada and the US runs along this river between Lake Ontario and Lake Erie.
8. This river allows water to flow from Lake Winnipeg to Hudson's Bay.
9. This river originates north of Sioux Lookout and runs through much of North-Western Ontario before emptying into James Bay.
10. This river originates in Quebec and runs through three separate New Brunswick cities before emptying into the Bay of Fundy.
Source: Author reedy
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor minch
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.