Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. St. Augustine was founded before Jamestown.
2. Castillo de San Marcos, a Spanish fort in St. Augustine, is one of the few structures in the world built from what semi-rare type of limestone?
3. Which popular restaurant in St. Augustine is located on a pier and has "trap doors" in the window sills through which customers can feed bread to the catfish?
4. Built in 1888, what luxury hotel in St. Augustine was restored and renovated in 1999?
5. Ponce de Leon believed that his quest for which legendary place ended in St. Augustine?
6. There is an alligator farm in St. Augustine.
7. Which St. Augustine college was once the luxury resort Hotel Ponce de Leon?
8. The region of northeast Florida where St. Augustine is located is called Sun Coast.
9. Guided tours are available in St. Augustine, searching for which creepy entity?
10. What is unique about Zorayda Castle in St. Augustine?
Source: Author morrigan716
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor gtho4
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.