Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Four matches were hosted in this venue, the City of Toyota Stadium. In which prefecture is Toyota City located?
2. Three group stage matches were played in Hakatanomori Stadium in Kyushu. What city is the largest in Kyushu?
3. Two group matches were played at Kamaishi Recovery Memorial Stadium which was built to pay tribute to people who perished in the Great East Japan Earthquake and Tsunami on 11 March 2011. In what prefecture is the city of Kaimishi located?
4. Four group stage matches were played at Misaki Stadium. In what city is it, where the most well known Japanese beef can be found?
5. Seven matches, including two semi-finals and the final match, were played in the well known Yokohama International Stadium. What prefecture is the location of this stadium?
6. Kumamoto hosted two group stage matches. On what island can the world's largest crater-lake Mount Aso and a more than 400-year old great Kumamoto castle be found?
7. This city hosted five matches including two quarterfinals. What prefecture, nicknamed "Japan's Onsen Prefecture", has the largest number of hot springs in Japan?
8. Four group stage matches were played in Hanazono Rugby Stadium on the east side of one of the largest cities in Japan. In what city can a well known castle constructed in 1583 by Toyotomi Hideyoshi be found?
9. Four group stage matches were played in a city which is about halfway between Tokyo and Nagoya. In what prefecture are Kakegawa Castle and Fujisan Hongu Sengen Taisha Shrine located?
10. Two group stage matches were hosted by this city in the dome-shaped stadium. In which city is a snow festival held annually in February at Odori Park?
Source: Author sw11
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor agony
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.