Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. I am seeing the desert from the top of a 'ziggurat'. Where could I be?
2. I take a quiet and comfortable boat ride on the river Po. Which country am I in?
3. I am touring the ancient city of Persepolis built by a great Persian Emperor. Where am I?
4. I hire a boat in this Russian city to sight-see the famous Lake Baikal. In which city am I?
5. I leave from Corfu in Greece to Malta by ship. Which sea does my ship cruise across?
6. In Leh, I am resting on the banks of a very important river in South Asia. What river could that be?
7. Overlooking the Bosporus, I am resting in my hotel in the city that was called Constantinople. What is its present name?
8. Which Turkish city is also known as Smyrna?
9. I am on a beautiful island in the Nicobar. The Pygmalion Point on this island is the southernmost point of India. What is it called now?
10. From a beautiful pagoda in Mandalay, I overlook this majestic river. Which one is it?
11. Which of the these cities is not in the Northern Hemisphere?
12. In the holy land, I come across both ancient buildings and modern skyscrapers. The country's flag has the Star of David in it. Where am I?
13. My friend Douglas and I are on the second largest island in the Irish Sea, the name of whose capital is also Douglas. Where are we?
14. I have seen the Tienanmen Square and the Three Gorges Dam. Where am I?
15. I am seeing the movie Chicago in the city with the same name. In which state am I?
Source: Author namastheg
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor minch
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.