Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Shortly before their taking absolute power in Germany, a fire set to which edifice was used by the Nazis as a means of propaganda?
2. Which two cities did the first German Autobahn connect?
3. When Hitler was a boy of five years, he once dropped into the river Inn. His life was saved, however, by a local priest. What city did this event take place in?
4. During World War II, which country was the first to be invaded by German troops after Poland?
5. In what year was Hitler arrested after his failed coup d'etat?
6. On what day was there a failed attempt to kill Adolf Hitler at his headquarters?
7. What name did Hitler intend to assign to Berlin after Germany would have won the war?
8. What was the Nazi Party's recreation organisation for the working people called?
9. In which year was Austria reincorporated into the 'German Reich'?
10. In which city was the first concentration camp erected in 1933?
Source: Author vishvakarman
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor bloomsby
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.