Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. This civilization used chinampas for growing.
2. Agriculture was a primary economic activity that allowed this civilization to grow.
3. In this civilization, rule was not centralized. Instead, the land was divided into city-states, each with a separate leader.
4. This civilization conquered a large area of over 2,500 miles on the Pacific coast of South America in the Andes Mountains
5. Which of these civilizations built large "pyramid temples", in many ways similar to the great pyramids of the Egyptians?
6. Incan government kept records by a system of knotted strings. What were these called?
7. What did the Aztecs believe that it was their duty to feed to the gods?
8. Even though the Mayan civilization does not exist today, millions of people in southern Mexico today speak Mayan languages.
9. Which mathematical concept was devised by the Mayas?
10. Who was the Spanish Conquistador who conquered the Aztec Empire?
Source: Author goyanks193
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor bloomsby
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.