Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Rudolf Hess was born outside Germany in 1894. Where?
2. Rudolf Hess went to a boarding school in Bad Godesberg (near Bonn) in Germany, followed by a year in a Swiss school. He then took an apprenticeship at a trading company where?
3. When World War I started, Rudolf Hess enlisted in the 7th Bavarian Field Artillery Regiment. He was wounded and returned to action several times. Towards the end of the war he completed training to do what?
4. After World War I, Rudolf Hess started to become politically active. In 1919 he started studying at Munich University, where he came under the influence of the 'geopolitics' of Professor Karl Haushofer. Which of these concepts was Haushofer particularly closely associated with?
5. Rudolf Hess rose to the position of Deputy Führer. What was his key motivation?
6. What motivated Rudolf Hess to make his historic flight to Scotland in 1941?
7. After crash landing his plane in Scotland, Rudolf Hess was sent to London. Where was he imprisoned to begin with?
8. Rudolf Hess was certified as insane by the British military doctors.
9. At the 1945-46 Nuremberg Trial, Rudolf Hess faced four charges. How many guilty verdicts were there?
10. How old was Rudolf Hess when he died in Spandau Prison?
Source: Author zippolover
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor bloomsby
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.