Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Baileys Irish Cream, a world famous famous blend of Cream and Irish Whiskey but in what year was it first produced?
2. Which is the oldest licensed Whiskey distillery in the world?
3. The Guinness Brewery in Dublin has been in operation since 1759 - how long is the lease on the St. James' Gate property?
4. What proportion of Mexico's annual Tequila production is the Jose Cuervo brand?
5. Captain Morgan Rum is named after Sir Henry Morgan, which country did he originate from?
6. Vodka is favoured by fictional spy James Bond and many brands have been used in the film series - which brand was seen in the most recent "Casino Royale" film?
7. Which animal is to be found on Bacardi Rum labels?
8. Which is "Probably the best beer in the world" according to its advertising?
9. Called 'The Queen of the Hebrides' this Island is renowned for producing some of the most distinctive Scottish Single Malt Whiskies.
10. Originally distilled by medieval Monks in Italy for therapeutic purposes, this berry is used for Gin production worldwide.
Source: Author Step_7
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor Bruyere
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.