Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Who founded the fast food chain SONIC?
2. What was the original name of SONIC?
3. What slogan did SONIC use from its very inception (even before it became SONIC)?
4. Unlike most fast food chains, SONIC was a drive-in. On most occasions, the carhops wore what when delivering your order?
5. A tradition that Troy Smith started, anytime you purchase a drink, dessert, or meal you receive a free gift. What is this free gift?
6. What are some items you would find on a SONIC menu?
7. Do some SONIC locations have a outdoor playgrounds, batting cages, volleyball courts, and outdoor eating areas?
8. What state are SONIC's headquarters located in?
9. What racing organization has SONIC been a sponsor for?
10. Since SONIC's existence, throughout the entire 20th century, all SONIC locations were located in what country or countries?
Source: Author jbooker8
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor WesleyCrusher
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.