Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. What vegetable stew do you get when you mix Remy the rat (who featured in a 2007 animated film from Pixar) and a New Zealand-native bird with a white tuft of feathers at its throat?
2. Rice with raw seafood from Japan? Take legal action against the woman!
What dish with the fish which is causing the writs to fly?
3. What name links President Roosevelt's dog and another word for a hill to a Middle Eastern dish made from chickpeas or fava beans?
4. A wizened old woman meets American soldiers and serves this at a Burns supper. What is the dish?
5. A female jazz singer and her dad create a rice dish. What is the name of the dish?
6. Combining a North Korean dynasty with the Chinese 'life force' gives you what traditional Korean fermented food?
7. Here's a clue worthy of a crossword: 'Father remains a dish'. Actually it is a type of Moroccan meat pie you are looking for. What is it called?
8. You could chew on a winner with this Irish dish made from potatoes. What is it?
9. What is the connection between the fleshy part of a Siamese cat's paw and a stir-fry rice noodle dish typically involving tamarind, peanuts, dried shrimp and egg?
10. If I was to say this dish sounds like an elk alias, what aubergine (eggplant) -based dish would you have?
Source: Author suomy
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor WesleyCrusher
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.