Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. As each movie in this series wrapped up, someone would inevitably be taken away by an invisible demon affectionately named 'Toby'... but what was the first film in the franchise?
2. In 1991, the sixth installment in what horror franchise was titled "Freddy's Dead"?
3. While the original killer had his neck sliced open by the titular tool at the end of the third movie, the games continued in what long-running horror franchise featuring deadly traps?
4. What demon-themed series, originally set in a cabin in the woods, never really ended... even when the protagonist's hand was cut off (only to be replaced by a chainsaw)?
5. "The Final Chapter" was hardly the last movie in what long-running film franchise about a machete-wielding revenant?
6. Burning down a house isn't enough to stop a haunting. This adage holds true in what Japanese-influenced horror franchise involving a host that wouldn't stop spreading its rage?
7. No one can escape death, especially those in what series of films in which people escaped their own deaths only to die, later on, in more imaginatively gruesome ways?
8. Released in 1968, what George A. Romero horror film was followed by a "Dawn", "Day", and "Land", all in the same series?
9. Nearly each film of what Don Coscarelli-directed series ended with the Tall Man reappearing, and something pulling the main character through a mirror or window?
10. At the end of each film in this series, the victims had to shoot the killer(s) in the head to make sure they stayed dead. What satirical horror series is it?
Source: Author kyleisalive
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor jmorrow
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.