Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. In what ancient culture were shoes the focal point of a wedding?
2. The song "Blue Suede Shoes" was a big hit for Elvis, but which singer both wrote and released the original version in 1956?
3. In what U.S. 1960s comedy show did the star of the show have a phone in his shoe?
4. Which company marketed the first basketball shoe?
5. What equine term is used to describe shoes or slippers that have no back or other kind of fitting around the heel?
6. What is the proper term for shoe fetishism?
7. The highly embroidered Chinese Lotus shoes were usually no more than 3 inches long, and were worn by whom?
8. Which comic strip gave rise to the name "Mary Janes" to describe a rounded toe shoe with a thin strap and buckle closure?
9. What would you be doing if you were wearing ghillies on your feet?
10. Edward Green Shoes is a very exclusive shoemaker with shops in which two European cities?
Source: Author dcpddc478
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor gtho4
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.