Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Which popular gambling game is sometimes known as "Punto banco"?
2. It is important to understand the odds of winning in any particular game you decide to play. If you are playing Roulette and betting on whether the number will be odd or even, what should you bet on if the last ten winning numbers were odd?
3. What is believed to be the origin of the gambling game known as "Crown and Anchor"?
4. Which of the following is the name of a very popular Japanese gambling game?
5. Seen in many casinos, what is the name of the device which is used to hold multiple decks of cards at one time and is used in games such as blackjack?
6. One of the most common gaming devices to be seen in casinos around the world is the roulette wheel. What is the name of the casino employee who runs the roulette table?
7. Mahjong is a common French game often seen in American casinos.
8. Which of these is the name of the centuries old Chinese gambling game that is played without cards or dice?
9. The gambling world has a language all its own. A fairly common poker term is to call the king of spades "The suicide king". This card was thought to depict Emperor Nero and refers to his suicide.
10. In which of these countries is the game known as "Bingo" thought to have originated?
Source: Author dcpddc478
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor kyleisalive
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.