Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Let's start with a couple of appetizers!
This first one is easy to make: all you need to make me is tortillas, oil, and salt. People like to eat me with salsa, queso, or guacamole. What am I?
2. On to soup! This one originally hails from Russia.
The main ingredients include beets, onion, water, lemon, salt, pepper, egg, potatoes, and sour cream.
3. How about a salad to round out the next course?
All chicken salads have pretty standard ingredients, but there are a few that set this distinctive salad apart!
I include apple, celery, mayo, and walnuts.
4. Who doesn't love pasta?
This pasta dish has a very distinctive sauce, which sets it apart from all others.
It includes bacon or pancetta, eggs, parmesan cheese.
5. A quick bread is one that does not have to rise! This next one is a southern staple.
In order to make me, you'll need to make sure you have buttermilk, bacon drippings or fat, cornmeal, flour, and egg.
6. Another southern favorite!
I'm a very traditional way to eat chicken. My primary distinction, is that I'm first dredged in egg and flour, and then cooked in hot oil!
7. This next one is a little bit trickier!
My name literally means "bone with hole," and I have the distinctive characteristic of including delicious bone marrow.
In order to make me, make sure you have veal shanks, oil, onion carrot and celery, white wine, and stock.
8. Let's head on over to the middle east for this next vegetarian dish!
I'm usually described as a chickpea fritter, served with lime or tahini dressing.
My main ingredients include chickpeas, garlic, cilantro, flour, and oil to fry.
9. Though this next side dish is considered a vegetable, it's often a child's favorite side at thanksgiving! I can be eaten with plenty of butter, or even gravy.
You only need a couple of ingredients to make me: potatoes, butter, milk, and salt and pepper. What am I?
10. Every meal should end with dessert!
I am a rich custard that means "burnt cream"
The only ingredients you need to make me are vanilla, heavy cream, egg, and sugar.
What am I?
Source: Author xinfinity
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor WesleyCrusher
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.