Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. Being from North Carolina, I feel a bit of pride in one type of food that we claim as our own. However, Memphis, Texas and Kansas City also claim it as their own too. What kind of food am I talking about?
2. Next, we head down to Louisiana. We are headed for a restaurant that is famous for it's French-style beignets and coffee with chickory. What is the name of this place?
3. Next, we continue west, stopping in a state that is known for its green chilis. You can find them all over the place. People use them to make sauces and salsas or just eat them as they are. What state is this?
4. Then it's over to California. We decide to take in a baseball game while we are passing through. Dodger Stadium is already filling up, so we decide to grab some food on the way to our seats. What is the name of the hot dog sold at Dodger Stadium?
5. We are still in California, so we head to San Francisco. We can feel the cool air coming off the bay as we head to Fisherman's Wharf. What kind of food is Fisherman's Wharf known for?
6. We keep heading North and into Washington. We stop in Seattle to take in the sites and decide to grab some coffee. What huge chain of coffee shops was founded in Seattle?
7. Now we start heading east to the midwest. We stop and have some great Italian beef sandwiches, some pizza and something called a "Superdawg". Where are we?
8. We head back out, driving north again. We seem to be deep into dairy country. Everywhere I look I see cheese. People are even wearing huge chunks of cheese on their heads. Where are we now?
9. Next we head for New England, and that can only mean one thing. Lobster. Which of these is NOT a way lobster is usually prepared?
10. On our way again. We stop in Kentucky and have a bowl of something called "burgoo". It's considered a tradition to eat this at what popular sporting event?
Source: Author monstermoose
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor WesleyCrusher
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.