Quiz Answer Key and Fun Facts
1. In a tomb in which ancient country have the oldest remains of honey been found?
2. Apart from using it as a sweetener in food products, to what other purpose did the ancient Egyptians use honey?
3. In which religion associated with the Vedas is honey poured over the deities in temples?
4. In which alcoholic beverage is honey a main ingredient?
5. Devotees of yoga believe that honey will help maximise the performance of which of our bodily systems?
6. Some laboratory tests indicate that honey has a destructive effect on what?
7. Serves you right if you're suffering from this. However, pursed lips aside, honey is said to be helpful in easing which condition?
8. Some evidence indicates that honey is effective in treating which condition associated with the outdoors?
9. Teenagers will love this. Because honey has antiseptic properties, it is considered effective in helping heal which of the following?
10. The ladies will love this one. Honey can really help repair and give a shine to what?
Source: Author Creedy
This quiz was reviewed by FunTrivia editor WesleyCrusher
before going online.
Any errors found in FunTrivia content are routinely corrected through our feedback system.